Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Xtina Hits The Stage & Talks Kids

Christina Aguilera performed at ThisDay’s Africa Rising Festival at the Royal Albert Hall in London on Tuesday.

Xtina spoke to People about kids:

On more kids for her and husband Jordan Bratman: “Absolutely, we’ll definitely have more kids.”

On balancing work and motherhood: “I’m in love with my life. But Mama has to work, Mama has to do a job. I think it’s important to share what I love – what makes me me – with my son. So. I change diapers and I breastfeed him and I play with him and then I work. I want to show Max everything about me.”

On how baby Max inspired her new album: “It’s all about color and life. Everything’s a playground for him. Everything is color and fun.”

On getting her body back: “Working out. Trying to eat as healthy as possible. I’m a junk food queen.”

Photo: Getty Images via JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment