Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DJ AM Blogs



DJ AM, aka Adam Goldstein, has taken to his blog to clear up some rumors about the lawsuit he filed earlier this month. Here’s what the 35-year-old had to write:

“Normally I don’t feel like I NEED to make a statement like this, but after I read some recently reported untruths I feel like I have to. I want to take a second to address the hurtful posts and clear up any misunderstandings any of you may have about my law suit. I would NEVER sue the deceased pilots’ estates or personal holdings. I am more than grateful that I survived this horrible accident and I’d never try to take anything from those that didn’t. Despite the misinterpretations of the lawsuit, this suit is against the insurance companies that insured the pilots. I’m not after Sarah [Lemmon]’s or James [Bland]‘ personal estates nor their property. Everyone involved in this suit has suffered a great deal, and I would not do anything to make matters worse for the deceased family and friends. Daily I live with the guilt and grief of what happened that night, what I saw, who was lost and why I was spared. I have no words to express the pain that comes with knowing four people died, while I lived.”
Photo:DJ AM.com

No comments:

Post a Comment