Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pussycat Doll Slams Brit

Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta has launched an attack on Britney Spears - claiming the star isn't bothered about the example she sets her fans. Sutta - along with bandmates Ashley Roberts; Nicole Scherzinger; Melody Thornton and Kimberly Wyatt - are due to tour with Britney in 2009. But that didn't stop the 26-year-old taking a swipe at the Toxic singer. She said, "She obviously has deep personal problems. I try to stay away from that whole scene that Lindsay [Lohan], Britney and Paris [Hilton] are on. Going out in LA without any knickers is definitely not a good thing. "I know we have a lot of young girls who are PCD fans so I am a lot more wary than Britney of the example we set."

I wouldn't be talking trash about the singer who's tour I'll be performing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment