Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Solange Girl You Workin Too Hard..


Solange Knowles was hospitalized after she fainted at the airport on her way to Houston from New York on Tuesday. The 22-year-old singer suffered from dehydration and low blood pressure.

Knowles was traveling back from New York Fashion Week when the incident took place. “Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!” she wrote on her Twitter page. “Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now. Apparently I’m super dehydrated.”

The episode was the result of not drinking enough fluids and taking cough medicine. “I took a NyQuil, and I think maybe I’m getting high off it because I’m not sleeping. Everything’s movvvvviinnngg slooooowww, LOL.”

Mama Tina rushed to her daughter’s side. “My mom is the best. LOL. She’s like ain’t nothing wrong with this girl, she need some water and rest… Pull up the car! LOL.”

“I’m out! Yay!” said Knowles after she was released from the hospital. “They let me go….. Rest. Water. Rest. Water.”
Photo:GettyImages/WENN via Starlitelife

No comments:

Post a Comment