Monday, March 30, 2009

T-Pain Back Onstage After Golf Cart Accident


T-Pain returned to the stage for his first public appearance since his golf-cart accident in San Antonio, Tex., on Friday.

T-Pain addressed the incident onstage at his I Am Music tour stop at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif., on Sunday.

“There’s a lot of talk that I flipped over in a golf cart,” he told the audience. “That’s f***ing true.”

“It did happen like three days ago,” he went on to say. “My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt.”

Even though the King of Auto-Tune reportedly lost four teeth and cut his face, he remained in good spirits. “I bust my ass. I’d show you the marks, but I don’t wanna pull my pants down right now.”
T-Pain underwent surgery on his mouth after the accident on Friday.
Photo:Rap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment