Sunday, April 26, 2009

Are The Pussycat Dolls Fighting?


Is something going down behind the scenes with the members of the Pussycat Dolls?

The girls took the stage Friday night in Phoenix, AZ with Melody Thorton making some comments that has people wondering are their problems. Melody said, “I want to give a shout out to my family. Thank you so much for supporting me, even though I’m not featured. You know what I’m saying?”

She also said during the groups set, “I feel like it’s our responsibility to say to all the little girls and boys in the house tonight that myself and Ashley Roberts are examples that you can do anything you want to do,” she said referring to her fellow Phoenix-bred Doll. “Don’t give up on your dreams and don’t let anyone stomp on you, ever!”

After making the comments she felt needed to be heard, Melody slapped hands with Jessica Sutta (the red head) before letting Nicole Scherzinger take the stage.

Perez Hilton reported that there is tension in the group as the last two singles, "Jai Hoi" and "Hush Hush", have been released as “The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger.”


Photo:pussycat-dolls.net

No comments:

Post a Comment