Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jessie James Featured In Skope Magazine


Jessie James spoke with Skope Magazine about getting signed, how her life had changed, and more. A few excerpts from the interview:

How has your life changed since before & after to signing with Mercury Records / Island?
"I am busier! I am doing more, it’s like having a job. I am working three times as much as I used to. And I never get to have sex!"

You are obviously very attractive. Do you ever feel like that takes away from how talented you are musically or does it help?

"Yes, it takes away. I sometimes feel like I am discriminated against. Because I am attractive, it’s like people don’t believe that I could possibly be smart or talented too."

You have been working hard on your debut album. What do you need to get in the mood to be creative and go create music?
"Jessie James: My Gigi’s gumbo, my puppy LooLoo, and foot massages."

For the full interview check it out at Skope Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment