Thursday, April 23, 2009

JT Explains His Make Out Session At Lakers Game


On last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Justin Timberlake admits his reasoning behind the huge display of PDA at the Lakers game Tuesday night.

"I have to clarify that one. We're not that much of exhibitionists in front of 18,000 people," he says. "They do the 'kiss me' cam, and they were playing Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe," and we were watching all these kind of elderly people kiss, and it got kind of weird there for awhile, I'm not gonna lie; but it was endearing. And then they cut to Dustin Hoffman and his wife, and he planted an open-mouth kiss on her and it was kind of award-winning in its own way. And then they cut to us and I was not to be outdone. So, yeah. So I mounted my girlfriend in front of 18,000 people."

Check out the video of JT on Jimmy Kimmel below:

Photo:WOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment