Friday, May 22, 2009

T.I. Doesn't Want To Go To Jail Yet


T.I. is scheduled to head to prison on Tuesday, but he asking for a two week delay. Yes, a two week delay. The rapper has asked to delay the date so he can be reassigned to a prison closer to Atlanta.

T.I is suppose to be heading to Arkansas on May 26. According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, T.I. has asked for a two-week delay to resolve the issue with the Bureau of Prisons.

T.I.'s lawyers said he should be allowed to serve his time in a prison camp instead of a detention facility in Arkansas. T.I. was assigned to the Forrest City prison because he had a prior offense that was designated as a serious violent felony. The prior offense “amounted to little more than a ‘scuffle’ at a mall,” the motion said.

Do you think T.I. will have his way? Or should he just except what he was given?

Photo:Popandpolitics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment