Tuesday, May 26, 2009

T.I Heads To Prison And Releases Mixtape


T.I. checked into a low-security Arkansas prison today for his 366 prison. You can still hear new music from the southern rapper. "A Year and a Day" is T.I.'s “going away present for the streets" hosted by Hoodrich Entertainment’s MLK. The CD will feature never before heard music plus songs from Paper Trail. You can get your copy of "A Year and a Day" on May 29.

Tracklisting:
1. “T.I. Year and a Day (Intro)”
2. “Don’t Forget” featuring Mary J. Blige
3. “Hell of a Life”
4. “At It All Night”
5. “Make You Sweat” (Exclusive)
6. “Get That Money”
7. “Done It Now” featuring Lil Wayne (Unreleased)
8. “Show Off” featuring Young Dro (Exclusive)
9. “Leaving With Me” featuring Chris Brown
10. “You’re a Freak” featuring Blue Marley
11. “On Top of the World” featuring Bobby Ray & Kanye West (Unreleased)
12. “Still Ain’t Forgave Myself” (Throwback)
13. “I Do” featuring Big Kuntry King and Young Dro
14. “All G”
15. “Collect Call” featuring Mitchellel
16. “T.I. & MLK (Outro)”

Photo:Rap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment