Saturday, June 27, 2009

BEP Still In Top 10 on iTunes During MJ Take OVER

I just signed on to iTunes and listed in the Top 10 Songs, Albums, and Ringtones; Michael Jackson's albums are listed. Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow" and album The E.N.D. are listed as well staying strong.

Here's what will.i.am posted on his dipdrive blog:
michael jackson has inspired me beyond words...
i would not be making music if it wasnt for michael jackson...
he taught me to be original....
he taught me to be courageous...
to dare to invent...
to dare express...
to dare to entertain in the name of my inner dreams...
he taught me to give to the world...
to show the world "the world"...

because in reality...
the world has know idea about "the world"...
he taught me to connect...
he taught me to reach...

he was so kind...
he reach out to me...
and i am so blessed to have worked with him...
i am so proud to have witness and been apart of his last interview....
i am so proud...
and i am so sad to have lost a friend...
we have all lost a light...
he was a true gift to the world...

thank you michael jackson...
will.i.am

You can check out will.i.am's mixes of "P.Y.T." and "The Girl Is Mine" that he did with Mike when he re-released the Thriller 25th anniversary album HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment