Thursday, June 4, 2009

Joe Jonas Calls Out Taylor Swift In New Song?


Did Joe Jonas really bash his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift in the new song 'Much Better' from Jonas Trio's new album Lines, Vines and Trying Times?

According to Star, The song reportedly recounts how Joe dumped Taylor for Camilla Belle.
It specifically calls out Taylor's hit song, 'Teardrops on My Guitar!'

In 'Much Better,' which the band describes as influenced muscially by the Bee Gees & Neil Diamond, Joe sings:

I get a rep for breakin' hearts, Now I'm done with superstars, And all the tears on her guitar, I'm not bitter.
But now I see, Everything I'd ever need, Is the girl in front of me, She's much better

Nick to Rolling Stone magazine that this album comes from their personal experiences, 'our journal in songs. They are about things we've gone through, personal experiences.'

This is such a 2009 version of Britney & JT. At least they were together for more than 2 years.
I know there is a Jonas fan out there. Clear this up for me if you heard these lines in the song or not. 

Photo:Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic via UsMagazine

2 comments:

  1. First Joe was hateful to AJ after dumping her with his song 'Move On' which was soooo hateful that it didn't get put on his album but there are copies of it on youtube now he writes this hateful song about Taylor Swift.. Joe is low.. I'm outta here.. No more Jo bros for me..

    Joe has showed how low he can go!

    ReplyDelete