Friday, June 19, 2009

Now! That's What I Call Music!


I can't believe how many Now! CD's have been made. The latest CD, Now! 31, will be available on June 30. Check out the track listing before to see if your favorite star's hit song is on it.

1. The Black Eyed Peas -Boom Boom Pow
2. Flo Rida -Right Round
3. Lady Gaga -Poker Face
4. Pitbull -I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
5. Jamie Foxx -Blame It
6. TI w/Justin Timberlake -Dead And Gone

7. Kid Cudi -Day & Nite
8. Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em -Kiss Me Thru The Phone
9. Beyonce -Halo
10. Ne-Yo -Mad
11. Pink -Please Don’t Leave Me
12. Ciara w/Justin Timberlake -Love Sex Magic
13. Britney Spears -If U Seek Amy
14. Kelly Clarkson -My Life Would Suck Without You
15. 3OH!3 -Don’t Trust Me
16. The Ting Tings -That’s Not My Name
17. The Fray -You Found Me
18. Nickelback -If Today Was Your Last Day
19. Lady Antebellum -I Run To You
20. Charice -Note To God 
Photo:MyEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment