Thursday, June 25, 2009

Remembering Michael Jackson



Why do you listen to Michael? How has he inspired you?

Michael Jackson has done SO much for the music industry. MJ is the pop icon, a true legend and musical genius. I am studying music in college because of him and other artists. I'm at a lost for words. I usually don't get like this over celebrities or musicians. I was 2 years old when I started listening and dancing to Michael. My grandmother would put on the Thriller tape for my cousins and I as we danced all day. He was my first Idol and I will always cherish his music and what he has done. No one is going to forget that smile.

Share your thoughts, comments or ANY you want to say about the King of Pop.

Check out the video of Mike performing with NSYNC at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards

PhotoSource

No comments:

Post a Comment