Saturday, June 20, 2009

Usher Is The New Face of Got Milk? Ad

Usher is the new face of Got Milk? Ad campaign. The ad reads “Let it flow. I pour my heart into my music. How do I stay in tune? With milk. The protein and nutrients in lowfat milk help me build muscle and stay fit. So eat right, exercise and grab a glass of ice-cold milk. Now that’s chill.”

The R&B singer is teaming up with Body By Milk for a creative contest. Body By Milk is sending two teen crews to Hollywood to collaborate, choreograph, write and film with Usher for his new single.

Visit BodyByMilk.com in late July to see how the teen-made videos turned out and vote for your favorite. The winning team will get exclusive tickets to an Usher concert, Final Cut Pro editing software and Apple MacBook Pro laptops.

Photo:BodyByMilk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment