Friday, July 31, 2009

Ashley Tisdale Doesn't Like The Taste Of Alcohol


In a recent interview with USA Today, Ashley Tisdale spoke about her new album and going to clubs.

The 24-year-old said, “The subjects (of the songs) are a little bit more mature. There’s a lot of breakup songs, and then there are songs that are role-playing in a relationship, and innuendos like ‘I like what you do to my hair,’ so I think you know where that is going. As a young kid, you don’t listen to what they’re saying or what they’re singing about. You like the beat. You like the music.”

Ashley also said she only goes to clubs for dancing, “I think I’m a big hypochondriac. I see people and it’s sad what happens to people when they go down these roads — really talented people,” she said and added, “I’ve never liked the taste of alcohol. It’s not like I haven’t had it before. I just don’t like the taste. At an early age, I was like, ‘So why would I do this?’”

You can catch Ash on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AT/PT on NBC.

I love her with brown hair, she should keep that for awhile.

Photo:AshleyTisdale.org

No comments:

Post a Comment