Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chrisette Michele Not Pleased With Chris Brown's Apology


Chrisette Michele was not to pleased when she saw Chris Brown's public apology to the public after assaulting Rihanna.

The singer told Rap-Up.com, “My question is, when someone hurts somebody that they love, do you go on television and say I’m sorry to the public? Or do you call up the person you love and say I’m sorry?”

Chris has been getting scrutinized for assaulting his then girlfriend and now more bashing because of his public video apology.

Chrisette also said, “I’m positive that he spoke to Rihanna. Is it our responsibility to decide whether or not him and Rihanna have something between them?” she asked. “It’s not for us to decide whether or not he meant his apology. It’s for her to decide. And that’s what I’m dealing with. Why is there an apology airing on “106 & Park” at 5:30 p.m. 6,000 months later?”

Do you agree with Chrisette? The apology to the public came late, but don't we expect him to do say something publicly? Was it necessary to apologize to me (a fan) when I had nothing to do with your mess?

Photo:Bryan Bedder/Getty Images via MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment