Thursday, October 15, 2009

8 New Songs On Lady Gaga's Re-Release Of The Fame


Lady Gaga is set to release The Fame Monster, which is a re-release of her 4 million selling album The Fame. The same songs on the debut album along with eight new tracks will hit shelves on November 24, 2009.

Lady Gaga recently spoke about the album saying, "On my re-release 'The Fame Monster', I wrote about everything I didn't write on 'The Fame'. While traveling the world for two years, I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my ‘Fear of Sex Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Alcohol Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Love Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Death Monster,’ my ‘Fear of Loneliness Monster,’ etc.”

“I spent a lot of nights in Eastern Europe, and this album is a pop experimentation with industrial/Goth beats, 90's dance melodies, an obsession with the lyrical genius of 80's melancholic pop, and the runway. I wrote while watching muted fashion shows and I am compelled to say my music was scored for them. I also composed a ballad for the album, "Speechless", a song for my father, and it's my favorite work of all. I wrote every piece on the road - no songs about money, no songs about fame. I wrote it for my fans, so I wrote everything in between."

The first club-banging single, the RedOne-produced "Bad Romance", will be released in early November. Other collaborators on the new tracks include Teddy Riley, Rodney Jerkins, Ron Fair and Fernando Garibay.

Gaga is doing her thing! I will be downloading these new tracks on iTunes. Do you plan to buy the re-release or just buy the new tracks?

Photo:Markus Klinko and Indrani via MyEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment