Monday, October 5, 2009

New Artist: Jupiter One


I saw this band live and I must say I enjoyed them so much I bought their album. Jupiter One are currently on tour with Regina Spektor and are pretty good. The group merged indie pop with new wave synths. They remind me of The Kooks (minus the electronic music) and some of their 80s influenced music remind me so much of any old band in the 80's who did a song like "Simple Stones". I think you should take a listen to them.

Their current album "Sunshower" is available on iTunes now! They also have another album and E.P. out too. You can stream a lot of their music on their MySpace page. On their Sunshower album I recommend "Simple Stones," "Lights Go Out," "Volcano" and "Find Me a Place."

Here is their video for "Flaming Arrow"


A few links:
Official Site
MySpace

Photo:Jupiter One Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment