Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taylor Swift To Host & Perform On SNL


Taylor Swift will host SNL on November 7! "I've been thinking about skit ideas for a long time," Swift told the Associated Press. "There are definitely some hilarious things that have happened to me over the past couple of months that I think will be pretty substantial skits."

Not only will Taylor host but she will perform as well. "Of course I've been such a fan for a long time, but I've gone back and re-watched everything over the past couple of months and digital shorts would be so much fun to do, because they've been done so well," she said. "Andy Samberg is hilarious."

You'll have to wait a few weeks to see Taylor on Saturday Night Live, but she will be performing on Dancing with the Stars on October 27.

Photo:TaylorSwiftWeb.net

No comments:

Post a Comment