Monday, January 4, 2010

Lenny Kravitz Addresses Leaked MJ Song


This past weekend a 90 second clip of a collaboration with Lenny Kravitz and Michael Jackson found its way to the internet. The leaked track, "Another Day," is an unreleased version of Lenny's 2004 single "Storm" featuring Jay-Z. In a video Lenny posted he said, “I just want to reach out to you so I can set the record straight regarding the Michael Jackson track ‘Another Day,’” he said. “A part of the song leaked, not by me, because mine has been locked up in a vault since we recorded it.”

He went on to explain how the record came to be. “This song was recorded by Michael and myself. I produced it for him, I wrote the song, and I played all the instruments on the track. It was one of the most amazing musical experiences that I’ve had.”

Lets hope we can hear the record in it's entirety soon. Check out the video below to hear the song.


Photo:LastFM

No comments:

Post a Comment