Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ne-Yo Talks Lohan's Newest Single Bossy


Ne-Yo judged a book by it's cover when it came to Lindsay Lohan’s music ability. Ne-Yo co-wrote the new song Bossy with music producer Stargate. Ne-Yo said, “I gotta admit, we were like..Lindsay Lohan?” Many people might think the same thing Ne-Yo did. “I mean, I’ve written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and…Lindsay Lohan? But I will say this; we gave her a quality record and she did a ridiculously fabulous job.” Ne-Yo is now apologizing for questioning Lindsay’s ability. “I was so shocked I had to call her and apologize for what I was thinking because she did so good.” Ne-Yo has only good words for her and finished off saying Lindsay's new song “I think the world is going to be surprised.”
Umm…You take a listen and decided. Hot or Not?
You can download the song on iTunes if you love it.



Photo:NeyoPictures.net

No comments:

Post a Comment