Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Britney Shares Shape Up Secrets


One good sign Britney Spears is reaching a comeback? Her body is coming back to her Slave 4 U days. Britney is on the cover of OK! Magazine. “I’m the healthiest I’ve been all my life. My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don’t eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I’ll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it’s not much, but it’s actually a lot of food if you eat the right things.”

What did Brit make sure she cut out?
“Frappuccinos are gone. I do still drink coffee, but just with Equal.”

Brit also makes sure she works out five days a week at a gym outside of her home and sometimes at the gym in her house.


Photo:JustJared


No comments:

Post a Comment