Saturday, August 30, 2008

FeFe Dobson Making More Music?

FeFe's Myspace Blog:

Yabadabadoo!

Hey so I'm out here in foxy LA and I'm feelin' super pumped! Days have been moving smoothly. Everyday I wake up , run up and down this seriously GIGANTOR hill (my daily workout) - indulge in a totally yummified breakfast and then I grab my pup Pepper and we head to the studio! What more could a girl ask for? ;)We have just started tracking drums and they sound crazy ! I am very pleased! The first two songs we've been messin with are In Your Touch and Black Haired Boy. I'm pretty sure we're starting guitars on those babies tomorrow. The studio I'm recording in is mad chill. Its called Audio Virus X. It has a great vibe and the dude that runs it and shiz is "the man" Ha ! Honestly Dean..you da man! Ohhhh the other thing thats great about the studio is...Wii !!!!!! I love bowling!!! I just finally got to the pro level and seriously when that happened for me I was in Wii heaven. I need to be better at gettin all strikes so I can whoop some major bum!Hmmm what else?... I looove sushi! Ha! Random I know, but there are some fab sushi places here in Hollyweird! I think I eat it almost everyday. But I gotta stop talkin about it or Ima get greedy and want it like...NOW! mmmmmWell me and my sassy doggy are gonna get ready for bed. I need to be good and fresh for tomorrow so I can make some hot music! Talk to you all soon xxxxxx !

Dont know who FeFe is? Check out her song, Take Me Away

No comments:

Post a Comment