Saturday, August 23, 2008

You Cordially Invited To Miley Sweet 16


Miley Cyrus will be celebrating her 16th birthday in mouse ears! "Most everyone dresses up on their Sweet 16. Not me. I'm going to be ready to get in the water and ready get on the crazy rides. That's all I want to do the entire time is ride the rides. I only turn 16 once, so it's going to be an awesome party!" Miley told Radio Disney.

So what's so awesome about Miley's party? "The best part of the party is we're going to recognize some really cool kids from Youth Service America who are giving back to their community. That's so awesome because I think it's really important for kids like us to volunteer."

You can buy your own ticket to Miley celebration at the Disneyland Resort on Oct 5 for $250.

Check the site, Miley's Party, at 9pm PST on Saturday Aug 30

Photo:AP/Photo, Disneyland via JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment