Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Miley Use To Google Herself..


Excerpts of Girlfriend Magazine interview (Courtesy of ONTD):


Do you read the web? 'Sometimes. I'm a Google person. I used to google 'Miley' a lot but now I'm kind of over it.'


Are you going to tour overseas? 'Yeah, I'm going to do that next year. I'd like to go to Brazil because my dad went there and said the fans are the coolest. Australia is the other place I've always dreamed of going.


How you deal with some negative Hollywood role models? 'I''m like a hippie. I'm just kind of mellow. It's important to keep your mind in a great place and make sure that you're not abusing your body..'


Where do you think your confidence comes from? 'I'm not really sure. I've always been driven, you know? This is just something that I've always wanted to do. I'm not afraid of challenges and I like to take problems and tackle them.'


Do you write your songs? 'I write all the songs for Miley Cyrus. But not for Hannah Montana; that's where it becomes Disney. The clothes and all that; that's Disney.'


Where do you get inspiration? 'There are things that are going on in my life and in my family that I tend to write about. I also like people who write their own music, like Sheryl Crow. For acting, it's Hilary Duff because she has done much the same as me. Other people I look up to for acting are Jennifer Garner, Hilary Swank and Jodie Foster, who's actually called and given me some advice.'

Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage via UsMagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment