Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ne-Yo Judged A Book By Its Cover..Again

Ne-Yo was proven wrong when he met up with Michael Bolton in the studio. Ne-Yo tells PEOPLE, "I was expecting him to be really up tight. But he wasn't! He was so relaxed, cool and down to earth." Ne-Yo, album Year of the Gentleman hits stores Today, is getting his character flaw in check – he even apologied to Lindsay Lohan in August for doubting her musical abilities.While Ne-Yo and Michael spent several hours at a Los Angeles studio, the duo recorded "Call My Name." The song is "about a mistake that a woman has made in choosing between two guys, and he's letting her know 'I'm here regardless; call my name and I'm there,' " Ne-Yo says. "We sat and talked about all kinds of stuff – how he's newly single, marriage, the road – he was honestly one of the cooler sessions I've been in this year."

No comments:

Post a Comment