Thursday, December 25, 2008

Esmee Denters Blogs For The Holidays


"merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

Hey everybody
I am writing this on Christmas eve.
After Me and my mom tried out the chocolate fondue set she got from her work. Ofcourse it was a total disaster but in the end we managed to get some decent chocolate sauce without burning the house down LOL. I do feel sick a little bit hahah. Never ate so much chocolate at once. But its guess that's okey since its Christmas. I am so happy to be back home to celebrate with my family.

But Ofcourse
I am writing you this blog because I wanna wish YOU all a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!
This year has been great and I couldn't have done all of this without your support!
I just know next year is gonna be even better! Can't wait for all of you to hear what I have been working on.
I hope you all have a great time!

Ps : do any of you have a new years revolution ?
i wanna work on a lot of things but here's a few
- What I wanna do is work on my stamina cause hopefully I am gonna be performing a lot! and i can't be out of breath!! so treadmill here I come!
- And I am going to play the piano a lot more (need to keep on practicing)
- And Write a lot more blogs for you guys to read !!!!

tell me what's your new years revolution(s)?

Big kiss
Esmee"
Photo:TalentFilter

No comments:

Post a Comment