Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years News Plus Brit's New Years Resolution

Several stars are hosting New Year’s Eve parties in Las Vegas. Usher will ring in 2009 at The Bank while Lance Bass and Denise Richards will party at Prive. Fergie is hosting a bash at Lavo. Meanwhile on the east coast, Macy Gray is hosting a Greenhouse party at Setai.


What is Britney Spears' New Years' resolution?

She said: "Next year, I have to learn to stop biting my nails!."

Britney also said, "I would like to stop worrying so much, because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. I have to learn to take things not so seriously." However, the star won't be too hard on herself if she doesn't manage to stick to her plans as she usually loses interest in her resolutions quickly. She said, "I end up breaking them. It's hard."
Photo:BritneyZone

No comments:

Post a Comment