Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rihanna Wants To Be An Actress


Rihanna is hoping to follow in the footsteps of fellow pop stars Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Hudson - by making a successful transition from music to movies.

The Pon Da Replay hitmaker, 20, made her acting debut in a cameo role in Bring It On: All or Nothing - which was released on August 8, 2006. But she is hoping to take her career big screen even further - and become a huge Hollywood star.

She tells OK! magazine, “I’d love to star in some movies, that’s my next goal. I love my music but I want to get into movies.”

But the singer, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, doesn’t plan to just conquer the movie industry: “I want to start some businesses of my own,” she adds. “I like clothes, I love make-up, so maybe I could have a hand in some of those things.”
Photo:ultimate-rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment