Thursday, February 19, 2009

Diddy Is Booked For the 'Last Train to Paris'


Diddy's sixth studio album, Last Train to Paris, will hit stores and the net September 22.

The electro-hip-hop-soul-funk album will combine a mixture of sight and sound. “I’m ushering in a new movement called ‘train music’,” said the 39-year-old entertainer. “Last Train to Paris is deeper than any of the other stuff I have ever made. It’s a profound love story. It’s me with my shades off. It’s the truth.”

The-Dream, Tricky Stewart, The Neptunes, Mario Winans, T-Pain, and Rodney Jerkins are all on board Diddy’s Train. “I’ve been a businessman for the past two years. It’s time for me to focus on being an artist again. I am going to show the world a new refreshing side of me. Get on or get off!”

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment