Saturday, March 28, 2009

John Mayer Wasn't Bothered By JT's Impersonation


Justin was one of the first episode of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon guest and was asked to impersonate John Mayer.

JT sung Mayer's hit “Daughters”. The "SexyBack" singer said, “He has the most amazing solo face. Literally his tongue takes over.”

Although the joke had everyone around the water cooler talking the next day, Mayer has yet to see Timberlake’s take on him. “I didn’t see it,” he told MTV News at the One Splendid Evening event in California. “I have a weird thing. I can’t watch other people do my music.”
But, it doesn’t mean he’s offended by everyone laughing at him. It really doesn’t bother him at all. “I mean, I know the guy,” he said. “I’m sure it was [funny]. I didn’t feel any[thing].”

Photo: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images via MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment