Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Justin Timberlake May or May Not Do Another Album


Justin Timberlake tells EW that he’s “not working” on new music right now. The singer who’s executive producing a new MTV reality competition series called The Phone (premiering April 21). JT has been hitting the studio lately, but only to produce tracks for other artists, like T.I. (“Dead and Gone”) and Ciara (“Love Sex Magic”).

“Right now, I like the idea that things can just kind of pop up and if they feel right I can do them,” says Timberlake. “Committing to my own sort of project, that’s like, ‘Okay, let me block out two years of my life and do it.’ I was heavily fulfilled with the last one and I always have this thing with myself that if I can’t sleep because I need to do it, then I’m gonna do it. But if I’m not losing sleep over it then…”

When he does finally get to work on new material what can we expect? No one is really sure but Timberlake is currently listening to rock music. “I mean, I listen to everything,” he says. “I’ve been going back and forth between Kings of Leon’s latest album and the Black Keys. I really love their Attack and Release. I thought that was a really great record. And of course Radiohead. It’s a constant. I enjoy In Rainbows in the morning.”

According to WOJ, Bill Hader confirmed the last four hosts of the season. Justin Timberlake was mentioned for May 9th.
I'm so excited for SNL! JT Fans would you be sad if he doesn't do an album?
Photo:WOJPictures

No comments:

Post a Comment