Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's Danity Kane Member Dawn Doing Lately?


“I’ve been working, grinding … in the studio and getting things together," Richard said. "I can’t say how because it will be revealed on the season finale of 'Making The Band,' but I will say I am definitely moving forward.”

After Diddy fired D. Woods and Aubrey on the season finale of Making The Band, rumors swirled that the other girls hated O’Day.

If you remember that episode, Dawn said the girls simply didn’t get along. Right after the show was released gossip magazines had quotes of Dawn criticizing Aubrey for an “obnoxious [magazine] cover,” in reference to her appearance on Complex magazine.

Dawn told FoxNews a different story, “I hate when people put me and Aubrey against each other. That’s the thing that makes me maddest. I’ve had the best times with these girls … I would never wish any ill will on someone who helped me fulfill my dreams. Good for her with Playboy … my comments, her comments, they don’t always have to mean more than what they are.”

“These girls helped me achieve my dream … that is deeper than just a friend or colleague,” she said.
Photo:Vibe via FoxNews

No comments:

Post a Comment