Tuesday, May 26, 2009

T.I. Thanks Fans At Last Concert


T.I. reports to prison in a matter of days. The rapper performed for fans at a Final Countrdown concert at Atlanta’s Philips Arena on Sunday.

T.I. told the crowd, “I’m going to stand up tall, head up high.” He continued to say, “Thank you for all of your support.”

The "Whatever You Like" rapper performed his hits including, “What You Know,” “Bring ’Em Out,” and “Live Your Life.” He was joined by Soulja Boy, B.o.B., Maino, and Pee Wee, one of the troubled teens featured on MTV’s “Road to Redemption.” When he performed "No Matter What" he brought his five kids onstage.

Clifford Harris must report to the Arkansas jail on Tuesday by noon. He is eligible for a 15 percent “good time” credit, which would reduce his sentence by 55 days.

Before his exit, T.I closed the show saying, “What I need y’all to do is pray for me while I’m gone. I’ll see y’all in 366 days.”
Photo:Rap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment