Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jessica Biel Talks About Justin Timberlake


Justin Timberake's girlfriend Jessica Biel mentioned how the two met. Jess has said the two spent "hours" on the phone before their first date. The actress has been with the singer since 2007. The couple was set up by a friend she revealed. While on David Letterman Jess told him, "We've been dating a couple of years. I don't really like to talk about it much, though. We met through a mutual friend but we had a lot of phone conversations before meeting up so got to know each other that way. But they were PG phone calls!"

She has said over the years she doesn't want to get married she wants to focus on her career. Now that the couple have a Tribeca apartment will she change her mind?
"I have no idea if I want to get married. I have a lot to do, career-wise. You love who you love. It's not like you meet somebody one day and say, 'OK, I'm not going to put up with his fame!' Or, 'Yes, I am going to put up with his celebrity.' You can't choose that. It just happens to you."

Jess has said she wants to focus on her career but everytime I see JT she's at his side. So what are working on Jess? Besides that movie Powder Blue?
Photo:WOJ

No comments:

Post a Comment