Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kristinia DeBarge's Debut Album In Stores NOW


Did you buy Kristinia DeBarge's debut album yet? I have the track listing and a few quotes about her album. If you bought the album share your thoughts and favorite songs! Kristinia definitely was born to be a star. Her family formed the 80's group DeBarge and were pretty successful. Kristinia has a very good voice, I give her album 3 stars. I have to listen to it one more time though to definitely get my favorite songs but I have a few in mind.

I love Future Love, Goodbye, and Powerless. I'm pretty sure I didn't mention another one but I'm blogging away from my desk and don't have my notes.

"...Kristinia DeBarge's winning debut, fresh and seemingly sun-kissed, makes her this summer's answer to Rihanna. The two share a similar vocal timbre and the same pop charms." - People Magazine

"But what really sets her apart are the first-rate ballads that she flutters across, from the lovelorn "Disconnect," which anyone from Miley Cyrus to Whitney Houston would have fought to get on their albums..." - Newsday

"...She's most fun riding lilting, girly R&B not so different from her dad James' tunes in 1980s group DeBarge." - Rolling Stone

Didn't get the album? Head over to iTunes NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment