Friday, August 14, 2009

Is Mariah Not Ready To Release Her Next Album?


I don't know what's going on in the world of Mariah Carey but the longer you push this CD back your not going to feel ready. Mariah's album was pushed back once and now a second time. Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel is set for release September 29. Do you think Mariah is scared to release this album? I think she should get a better single and then release the album. "Obsessed" is too studio for me. For someone so talented she is trying to do too much. Let that voice win people over. I learned yesterday through my NBC's Today show email that she pulled out of her Today show concert series performance. According to Rap-Up, she is pulling out of other appearances that surround her previous release date.

Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage

No comments:

Post a Comment