Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Music: Dead Man's Bones - My Body's A Zombie For You

I've mentioned before that actor Ryan Gosling (The Notebook) and friend Zach Shields formed a band called Dead Man's Bones. The duo will release their self-titled debut album on October 6. They also released their new song “My Body’s a Zombie for You.” Listen for the chanting and shouting from the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir.

Listen to the track and leave some comments. You can get the MP3 on Pitchfork.

You can check out DMB on MySpace.

I'm not really a fan of actors turn musicians but I think Ryan Gosling is hot and he acts really well. Hey the guy was on Mickey Mouse Club when he was a kid so you had to be a triple threat or a potential to be one.

Photo:HamaSanders

No comments:

Post a Comment