Monday, August 10, 2009

Which Producer Wants To Work With Taylor Swift?


Timbaland said in a recent interview he would like to work with Taylor Swift. One of the hottest producers who worked with Jay-Z, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Keri Hilson and Missy Elliot wants to work with another country artists. (He worked with Keith Urban before.)

Timbaland said to Radar Online, “I think the main person I want to get is Taylor Swift,” he told RadarOnline.com. “I love her voice. I just think me and her can do something amazing.”

The producer tried to contact the country starlet, “Her people said that she was busy. She wanted to do it, but you know, there’s all these people you gotta go through and her people said she was busy… but I’ll make it happen.”

So if these two do meet in the studio what can you expect? “It would have a country swing, but just a little bit of me. I know how to do that real good.” the Virginia native said.

I think that would be pretty interesting. Hopefully it works out and we can hear an awesome collaboration.

Photo:TaylorSwift.com

No comments:

Post a Comment