Monday, September 14, 2009

New Music: Janet Jackson - Make Me

I'm so happy Janet Jackson is coming out with some new music. The singer is technically a free agent since she isn't signed with any label but debuted her new track after the VMA's. This is the first single off her untitled new album due Spring 2010. Janet posted on her twitter page "I hope u guys enjoyed us tonight," she also said, "It was very special for me n I have a very special gift for all of u." If you listen closely you can hear a hint of Michael in the song. The chorus twists Michaels 1979 hit "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" with Janet's sexy style.

The song is hot and it makes me wanna dance. You can stream the song HERE on her official website.

Photo:Christopher Polk/ Getty Images via Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment