Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christina Aguilera Next Album Is Finished


Tricky Stewart has been working with Christina Aguilera on her new album. Xtina hasn't had an album out since 2006, that greatest hits album doesnt count in my eyes. Tricky spoke with Rap-Up.com saying “It’s just great. I wouldn’t say that it’s alternative, I wouldn’t say that it’s different. Christina’s always been an artist that moves the bar and that’s what the great ones do. They don’t stay in the same place for too long and this album is just another move for her.”

The hitmaking machine behind Rihanna’s “Umbrella” and BeyoncĂ©’s “Single Ladies” believes this album will take its place among Aguilera’s best work. “I really feel it’s one of her best bodies of work that I’ve heard since Stripped. I think it’s really, really amazing and I think it’s well put together.”

I heard the record is way different, “She’s mixing it up again. She’s singing R&B again, she’s doing pop. She’s doing it all, but she’s found a way to make it all meet in the middle because she’s so many different things. She’s a real serious musician, she’s a real serious pop artist, and she’s a real serious singer. She’s making all her audiences happy at the same time.” Tricky also said.

Even though there isn't a set date for the album yet, you can catch Christina in the new movie co-starring Cher. Tricky also said in his interview that the "Ain't No Other Man" singer is going to do the film Burlesque first and then promote the record.

I'm excited for her new material! I hope this movie thing doesn't take a long time because she is long over due for a new album.

Photo:ChristinaZone

No comments:

Post a Comment