Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Angie Stone's New Album Out Now!


Angie Stone reemerges with a more youthful sound on her latest effort Unexpected, now available on Amazon!

"With catchy choruses galore, the newly trendy Stone solidly transitions to a more urban R&B sound without losing a speck of old school credibility." - L. Michael Gipson (SoulTracks.com)

Angie recently sat down with Essence.com to discuss her album and her new outlook on life. Check out the exclusive interview HERE.

Tracklist:
Unexpected
I Ain't Hearin' U
Maybe
I Don't Care
Hey Mr. DJ
Kiss All Over Your Body
Tell Me
Why Is It
Think Sometimes
I Found A Keeper
Free

I didn't get a chance to listen to it. Those who did leave your comments and favorite songs. I'll update with mine sometime today.

Photo:MyEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment