Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ready For John Mayer's Summer Tour!


I love me some John Mayer! I'm even more excited for his tour this summer. I came across this video when I stumbled upon his Tumblr account again. John finished his winter tour and will be hitting a town near you this summer.

John wrote this on his Tumblr:
"As a thank you to everyone who came out to a show on this tour, my friend 13th Witness put together a little video memoir of the times we had on the road.

To those who came out…It’s safe to say I had some great times and some not-so-great times on this run. Every second on stage was an uplifting and beautiful experience for me, as I hope it was for you. My new favorite part of playing shows is looking around and watching you. It’s impossible to take a second of this for granted when I can see you letting loose and dancing and singing along and getting to watch that weight on your shoulders lift for 2 hours."

Enjoy the video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment