Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Going GaGa Over Amy Winehouse


Popstar Lady GaGa says she’s fascinated by Amy Winehouse, and insists that she adores the troubled star’s shabbiest performances.

Lady Gaga, who recently topped the charts in the U.S. and the U.K. with her ‘Just Dance’ track, revealed she gets over her vocal lapses on tours by watching Winehouse concerts.

“Amy is a real artist. I get frustrated when I tour so much that my voice is messed up,” Contactmusic quoted Lady Gaga, as saying.

“But I always say to myself that I watch performances from Amy where I swear she didn’t hit a note, and she was shot and shot deep on something, but I can’t take my eyes off that beautiful girl. There’s something about her that’s so honest,” she added.

She also stated that Winehouse has immense talent, and she is more than a poster girl.

“That was what the Seventies and Eighties were about, and what women were about then, and that’s why legends were created. It wasn’t about manicures,” she said

Photo:ultimate-ladygaga

No comments:

Post a Comment