Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Katy Perry Wins Brit Award & Pukes


Katy Perry was forced to leave the Wednesday night’s 2009 Brit Awards early after becoming violently ill and vomitting backstage.

Katy’s Best International Female Solo Artist victory was slightly marred after the singer found herself overwhlemed by a wave of illness.

“I’m so sick right now, but they said I should show up because something special might happen. Thank you to everyone at my record label. (I proved) I work pretty hard because I want to die right now,” Katy told the audience.

Katy vomitted as soon as she left the stage, according to a text message she sent to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton. “Just got a text from Katy. She had to leave the Brits after she won. She’s so sick that she puked backstage! ‘Punk rock,’ she says,” Perez said in a Twitter posting late Wednesday.
Photo:Starpulse

No comments:

Post a Comment