Friday, August 14, 2009

Miley's Brother Bashes The Jonas Brothers


Here we go again. Let's publicly talk about someone we don't so then people who stir up more drama and make me a household name. Trace Cyrus, lead singer of Metro Station and Miley's brother, is bashing Jonas Trio's cookie cutter image.

In an interview with Men's Style he says, "I'm not trying to clean my image to make anyone happy. I could have gone the route of the Jonas Brothers. Those guys can't live their lives freely. They have to put out this image that's totally fake."

Trace just broke up with Demi Lovato (who is close friends with the boys) also said the brothers couldn't hold their own in a fight.
"Don't think any of them would be much trouble. I'd never lay a hand on Nick, I love that kid, but the other two better not get in my way."

Is this even necessary? Is he upset because the band of brothers are making lots of money from this clean image. If it's fake then so be it. I'm not a fan of them at all but they are doing their thing.

Later in the interview Trace says, "The only way to protect yourself is to kill people with kindness. People have this idea of what I'm like by looking at me, and I like shocking them by showing them I'm a good guy." Trace was talking about people who judge him based on his piercings and tattoos.

He's not so bright is he? He just bashed the Jonas boys for their image but then he doesnt want to be judged on his image?
Please comment on this. I would LOVE to know what you guys think.

Photo:HollywoodGossip

1 comment:

  1. Not that I like either the Jonas Bros or Metro Station, but Trace is just as fake as he claims the image of the JoBros is. He wants to be known as this scene kid, rock type with his acacia strain tees and piercings and tattoos so that little scene girls will think hes legit and listen to his music. Its the exact same thing. And bashing people like the jonas brothers doesnt make him look any better or like "a nice guy" as he claims. he pretty much put his foot in his mouth with all the contradictions he made in his comments. worst part is, no doubt 75% of his fan base also loves the jonas brothers...but really i guess you can't expect much from a dude who whispers his songs and uses a guitar as a stage prop.

    ReplyDelete