Friday, August 14, 2009

Quick Updates: Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez, Jessie James, Aerosmith

Ashley Tisdale will perform her hit “It’s Alright, It’s Ok,” on America’s Got Talent on Wednesday, August 19th at 9PM ET/PT on NBC.

Selena Gomez just announced the name of her band, Selena Gomez And The Scene. The 17-year-old actress turn singer tweeted, “I cant wait for my record!!! Just so u know.. My band name is Selena Gomez And The Scene. The title of my record is called Kiss & Tell. I hope you all like it! I named my band The Scene because a lot of people are making fun of me calling me a ‘wanna be scene’ so I thought I would poke fun of that. Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha.”

Jessie James is being featured on Planet Cazmo in a virtual concert. You can catch her virtual show tonight at 7pm HERE If you miss it tonight you can catch her tomorrow (Sat, Aug 15) from 12pm-12am ET on every hour.

Aerosmith's tour is canceled. Last week Steven Tyler fell of stage and broke his shoulder and had stitches in his head. Tyler was advised by his doctors to recuperate form his injuries before taking the stage again.

No comments:

Post a Comment