Monday, November 16, 2009

Lady Gaga To Appear On Gossip Girl


Lower East Side will meet Upper East Side on tonight's long-awaited episode of 'Gossip Girl'. The appropriately titled "The Last Days of Disco Stick", will feature a special guest appearance from Lady Gaga, who will give an performance of her current single, "Bad Romance".

"I am the narrator behind what is going on with the characters and make the song part of the moment," Gaga explained to MTV News about the 'crazy performance-art piece'. "We used these ladders, and I'm falling off ladders. Ladders are kind of a monster symbol about bad luck. And I have this 35-foot-long dress on and these X's, very gothic-inspired. It was great. They let me do whatever the hell I wanted. It was amazing."

Watch Lady Gaga's 'Gossip Girl' promo below and tune into The CW tonight at 9pm EST!



Photo:MyEmail

No comments:

Post a Comment